The Judge made a mistake during my case which caused the wrong outcome, what should I do?

Depending on the circumstances you might be able to: appeal; request a rehearing; or, reconsideration of the Judge’s decision.

Each possibility has a different legal requirements and strict filing deadlines. Mr. Koziol can advise which if any course of action is appropriate under the circumstances of your particular case. Generally, each possibility for has a better chance at success the more promptly action is taken.

Call attorney Peter A. Koziol, Esq. at 561-235-0725 to appeal.

To learn more about appealing judgments call lawyer Peter A. Koziol, Esq. at 561-235-0725.


© 1998-2013